Peoples (Peeples) County of Donegal

I am researching the surname of Peoples, who came to America in the
1800s. Does the County of Donegal have good records and can a person
order copies on line? I would like your opinions.
Thank You.

  • Re: Hitlary Discusses Unconditional Surrender to Al Qaeda in Iraq
    ... Hillary Clinton on 'FOX News Sunday' ... The Pools of Riverside County ... This is the new America, ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Naming Standard conventions for NT Groups
    ... Most clients use peoples names either as [firstname, surname] or [surname, ... One of my clients has several separated networks administered differently. ... and some use the persons national insurance number. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: Re:WELCH/WALSH surname
    ... once they got here but I cannot place them back in Ireland. ... surname associated with my WELCH family would be COUGHLIN. ... of surnames of Ireland of more than 10 surnames per county which shows ... Parish: Callan ...
    (soc.genealogy.ireland)
  • Re: Why do online searches provide so much shrapnel?
    ... If you know that the parents were living in, say, the last quarter of the C18th it would be sensible if you could restrict the search to that time. ... If you knew they were living in a particular county it would be sensible if you could restrict the search to that county. ... I found that useful for mapping surname distributions at a given time which could be quite informative occurred mostly in 4 geographic clusters, not at all what I expected. ...
    (soc.genealogy.computing)
  • Re: national origin of Bell surname
    ... most prevalent around the Anglo-Scottish border in 1881 ... By far the best resource for mapping surname distribution in the 1881 ... The top counties where the name was found were: ... County Durham, Lancashire, Northumberland, ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)