Re: Translation of postcard?
- From: Jude <purplepassion@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 10:31:13 +1200
Thank you very much for your help, it is so great to be finally learning
more about what is written in the postcard.
On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 10:57:22 +0200, "Bernd Niemann"
I was wondering if anyone can help me read a postcard I have?
The language is german, the script is AFAIS "Kurrent"
Here is what I can read:
Inf. Regiment No 42(?)
III. Battery -- Stab
Viele(?) liebe Grüße
sendet dir dein Liebling!
Hoffentlich bist du [...]
gesund u munter[?]
[...] [...] [...] [...]
[...], deine Liselotte(?)
May be someone else can fill in the gaps.
Bernd from Germany
- Prev by Date: Re: Translation of postcard?
- Next by Date: Re: Translation of postcard?
- Previous by thread: Re: Translation of postcard?
- Next by thread: "Heit" - eine Stadt o. ein Stadtteil in Bayern ca. 1840? / city or part of town in Bavaria in 1840