Re: Translation Please
- From: Denis Beauregard <no@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 13:10:00 -0400
On 28 Oct 2005 09:02:01 -0700, "Vallée_2000"
<gene_vallee@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in soc.genealogy.french:
>I'm sceptical about "La faiblesse de son esprit" refering to a physical
>disease. Why being physicly sick would keep somebody to receive the
It is a mental disease. The answer didn't refer to some physical
illness. Indeed, someone can be physically too weak to use all the
usual mind capacities, but the record doesn't give enough detail
to deduct anything like that.
As to this question above: if someone is too weak to react to
the words of the priest, I would say the priest may consider the
person as not able to receive the last sacraments.
0 Denis Beauregard - Les Français d'Amérique
|\ French in North America before 1711
/ | www.francogene.com/quebec-genealogy/
oo oo Mon association de généalogie: www.sgcf.com
- Prev by Date: Re: Translation Please
- Next by Date: Re: How can I obtain Birth Certificate from Luxembourg/France
- Previous by thread: Re: Translation Please