Re: Keeping track of paper files

Steve Hayes wrote:
One of the perennial problems of genealogical research is keeping track of
paper files. As time goes by you accumulate mounds of paper, piles of paper —
notes, letters, family group sheets sent to by related and unrelated people,
certificates, photocopies of wills, and much much more.

This is how I do it:

http://hayesgreene.wordpress.com/2010/07/26/keeping-track-of-paper-files/

RDF has a lot of uses ... one person I know used it as a catalog for his 33rmp audio recordings. (g)

Cheryl

  • Re: OT - Clairvoyant conman foresees jail
    ... I know some people were upset by the death of Richard Whiteley and weren't ... plus a pause, and repeat endlessly for 45 mins at a time... ... Instead of placing all the letters in a circle, put them in two piles ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: OT - Clairvoyant conman foresees jail
    ... I know some people were upset by the death of Richard Whiteley and weren't ... plus a pause, and repeat endlessly for 45 mins at a time... ... Instead of placing all the letters in a circle, put them in two piles ... Someone tried that and they got the letters K E N R A W S ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)