Re: Legacy relationships
- From: "Gene Y." <n2kvs@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 16:21:32 -0400
On 7/6/2010 4:15 PM, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 22:38:50 +0800, "Stuart Gregory"
I regularly delete the .Rc3
and the .TC file as well as the main .ldb files, as I frequently re-import
my Gedcom file.
I don't understand the need to delete the files.
I frequently import several gedcom files if I updated on the laptop
while away from my desktop computer.
Deleting the .rc3 file and the .tc file is OK. Legacy will automatically re-create them. This is useful when a file becomes corrupted and causes quirky behavior.
I would not delete the .ldb file as that is the MAIN database file containing all your information. If necessary you can move it to a different folder for troubleshooting but it shouldn't be necessary for the problem you are having.
Researching Young, Harer, Cox & Sallada
With Legacy Family Tree
- Prev by Date: Re: Can't read census image, illegible
- Next by Date: Re: Legacy relationships
- Previous by thread: Re: Legacy relationships
- Next by thread: Re: Legacy relationships