Join Ohile

I have created a site for the family called www.ohile.com The current
beta version supports family tree, calender, family history, moderator
features, scraps, photos, alerts, debate features and creation of
multiple family trees and linkage with existing ones. Please join my
site ohile(www.ohile.com) and give me your feedback. The final version
will soon be out and it will surely contain video and a host of other
features. Please join the site, take part in debates, and also give
suggestions on topics worth debating. Also give a overall feedback on
the site.

  • Join Ohile
    ... beta version supports family tree, calender, family history, moderator ... features, scraps, photos, alerts, debate features and creation of ... site ohileand give me your feedback. ...
    (soc.culture.cambodia)
  • Join Ohile
    ... beta version supports family tree, calender, family history, moderator ... features, scraps, photos, alerts, debate features and creation of ... site ohileand give me your feedback. ...
    (soc.culture.laos)
  • Join Ohile
    ... beta version supports family tree, calender, family history, moderator ... features, scraps, photos, alerts, debate features and creation of ... site ohileand give me your feedback. ...
    (soc.genealogy.computing)
  • Join Ohile
    ... beta version supports family tree, calender, family history, moderator ... features, scraps, photos, alerts, debate features and creation of ... site ohileand give me your feedback. ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)
  • Using Computer Software to Streamline Your Genealogy Research
    ... Computer software can make your family tree research a breeze, ... features that seem intuitive. ... information from various online data bases. ...
    (soc.genealogy.slavic)