Re: Web Page access
- From: Robert Heiling <robheil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 13:30:57 -0800
Mrs Julie Goucher wrote:
"DaKar" <dakar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Julie Goucher wrote:
This isn't a genealogy specific computer issue, but I wonder if anyone can
I am using IE and having trouble seeing a particular web page.
The URL is www.bookcrossing.com
Others on the BC mailing list at Yahoo can access the page fine.
The trouble started about three weeks ago, when I find access
is nigh on impossible.
Does anyone have any suggestions on what might be the problem,
and how I can rectify the situation.
No, I've just checked, and the boxes are ticked.
Then use this site to make sure this working.
Scroll to the right there and do a Verify. If it won't verify, then do the
download, install, & verify and then try your website again.
- Prev by Date: Re: Web Page access
- Next by Date: Re: Web Page access
- Previous by thread: Re: Web Page access
- Next by thread: Re: Web Page access