Re: FTM Notes
- From: Charlie Hoffpauir <invalid@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 19:05:31 -0600
On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 23:31:14 GMT, "Kaye Payne" <kayepayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Thankyou. That worked fantastically and I would not have worked out how to
>do that in a million years.
Well, if you intend to use FTM there are literally hundreds of those
kind of tricks that you'll need to learn. I recommend that you look
through the archives, or better still, join an FTM mail group. There
used to be a good one back when Paul Burchfield was working for FTM,
it may be still active.
- Prev by Date: Re: FTM Notes
- Next by Date: Re: AJAX for Family Trees via the Web
- Previous by thread: Re: FTM Notes