Maiden name - handwriting
- From: "Tony Proctor" <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 19:10:58 +0100
Can anyone help with this piece of handwriting for a lady's maiden name?
I have posted the details from a birth certificate for a daughter, Ann, to
William Kirk (builder) and an Ann ?? in Leicester in 1839 at:
I can't read the maiden name of Ann. Worse still, I cannot identify any
equivalent marriage (civil or church) to act as a guide in interpreting her
name. I had previously thought she was Ann Frost, whose name I had seen on
FamilySearch.org, but this certificate seems to disprove that.
William was born 23/2/1812 in Leic. Ann was b. c1815 in Leic. This daughter
was their 2nd child (AFAIK), their 1st being a William b. c1837 in Leic.
- Prev by Date: Re: Falsifying Birth Records England 1940s to 1950s
- Next by Date: Re: Maiden name - handwriting
- Previous by thread: Falsifying Birth Records England 1940s to 1950s
- Next by thread: Re: Maiden name - handwriting