tobias rustat browne

This is a long shot which may or may not work.
Whilst searching for the above name in Ancestry I found a correction
to their transcription that was submitted by "mikeshaw160".
He stated that Tobias was his great grandfather.
I am related to Tobias's wife Mary Jane Mills and would like to
contact "mikeshaw160" but I'm not a member of Ancestry.
So, if you are "mikeshaw160" could you please conntact me at my gmail
address.

  • Re: strange immigration story
    ... I should have mentioned that I've been an Ancestry.com user for years, and that I consider myself pretty adept at searching for people. ... I could write an instructional message on the tricks in using Ancestry when the surname is unknown or garbled, or when you have only a smidgen of information. ... Someone reminded me that I neglected to post the name of my ancestor: Joseph Kosovsky. ... Support JewishGen with a contribution to the JewishGen General Fund! ...
    (soc.genealogy.jewish)
  • Re: York Place, Pokesdown 1901
    ... online site and found the address but I have not subscribed to the site. ... find the same address in Ancestry I tried the 1901 ... searching through those. ... Ancestry includes the description pages of the enumeration books which ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)
  • Re: Ancestry search
    ... > I have been searching the Ancestry /births,deaths and marriages list ... > London and Kent with no results but I know that she died in Lewisham ... Ancestry gets their BMD data from FreeBMD but are about 3 months ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)
  • JGS Sacramento September 19 program change
    ... New Topic: "Searching Secrets to Ancestry" ... Due to illness by scheduled speaker Lynn Brown, our president, Victoria Fisch, ... Western States Jewish History Journal. ...
    (soc.genealogy.jewish)
  • Re: Family information
    ... Keith Nuttle wrote: ... the Delux version of Ancestry be of any use in searching for the this family. ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)