- From: "James Ward" <Jimone2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 09:04:27 -0600
The 1881 census shows Alfred WARD was born in Warton, Warwick. This is not
correct as I have a copy of his birth in Hatton,
Warwick in 1848. All spouse info is correct. This indicates I have the
In an attempt to review the record for Warton I am not able to locate the
parish in Warwick.
The "Index to Place Names" at the Family History Library in SLC shows
Warton is listed in Warwick.
The "Phillimore Atlas and Index of Parish Registers" does not show a
listing for Warton in Warwick.
I am looking for a way to locate Warton in Warwick.
- Prev by Date: Re: Henry John Albion COLLINS b 1869 Greenwich
- Next by Date: Re: Co. of Merchant Adventurers
- Previous by thread: 1911 census: Henry John Albion COLLINS b 1869
- Next by thread: Re: Warton, Warwickshire