Re: 1911 England Census
- From: "J. P. Gilliver (John)" <G6JPG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 12:28:13 +0000
In message <3e1f3032-b5c9-4de0-8fe9-3d96326f20d7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "delby@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <delby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
Re: 1911 Census - from the Ancestry.com blog
"Here’s a full list of the areas that are now searchable:
And Steven gave similar.
What dave wanted to know was what _isn't_ there: it would save much time if Ancestry (etc.) would list this information (in the same way FreeCen show which years they haven't done yet).
J. P. Gilliver. UMRA: 1960/<1985 MB++G.5AL-IS-P--Ch++(p)Ar@T0H+Sh0!:`)DNAf
Live Faust, die Jung.
- Prev by Date: imitation certificates (was: Reasons for joining the Guild of One-Name Studies)
- Next by Date: Re: Reasons for joining the Guild of One-Name Studies
- Previous by thread: Re: 1911 England Census
- Next by thread: Re: 1911 England Census