Re: "Buckland" Essex
- From: "Evertjan." <exjxw.hannivoort@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 08 Aug 2011 09:31:03 GMT
Graham Coward wrote on 08 aug 2011 in soc.genealogy.britain:
I have a marriage certificate for Edward Henry Kenny and Sophia
Tiltman, dated 12 Oct 1892. The marriage took place in the registration
district of Dunmow, Essex. The name of the parish looks like "St John's
Buckland" but it's very hard to read. Could this be correct?
Perhaps in Tasmania? ;-)
This looks better:
St. John's Church (CofE)
St. John's Road, Stansted Mountfitchet
Just NW of Stansted Airport.
Located in Great Easton. Uttlesford, Essex,
3.75 kms N.W. of Great Dunmow.
Great Easton was a civil parish of the Dunmow Registration District
from 1837 to 1967.
(Please change the x'es to dots in my emailaddress)
- Prev by Date: Re: Camp & Goodwin families
- Next by Date: Re: Death of Robert Savage, Blaxhall, Suffolk. 1950s-60s?
- Previous by thread: Re: "Buckland" Essex
- Next by thread: Re: "Buckland" Essex