Re: wdytya - Monty Don

<JJupar@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:mailman.213.1281434957.32068.genbrit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

l.a.robertson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

A much better episode, I thought, so obviously the character of the Celeb
makes a difference. However, I was much puzzled as to why he went to the
Scotlands People Centre (which they wrongly called the National
Archives -
that's upstairs and out back) to look at the English and Channel Islands
census? As far as I saw, he didn't actually look at any Scottish
records.....

Hi Lesley,

I think he was looking at the Scottish roots of the Keiller family in
Dundee.

He did that after he went to SP.
Lesley Robertson

  • wdytya - Monty Don
    ... A much better episode, I thought, so obviously the character of the Celeb ... I kept expecting them discover that it wasn't THAT Keillor family, ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)
  • Re: wdytya - Monty Don
    ... A much better episode, I thought, so obviously the character of the Celeb ... I think he was looking at the Scottish roots of the Keiller family in ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)