The Plot Thickens
- From: "DT_CFC" <dopey.tart@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 22:59:26 +0100
I have an ancestor Harriet Bisbey born c.1828 (daughter of Richard) who married
Meschach (Meshack) Fenn (born c.1828) Qtr Dec 1845 Wolverhampton.
I subsequently found another marriage for Harriet Fenn (daughter or Richard
to William Jones 25 April 1859 which states Harriet as a widow.
I've never been able to find a death for Meschack so presumed it had not yet
transcribed or transcribed as a variant spelling of Meschack that I hadn't yet
However, I've just found him on the 1881 census living up north with Mary Ann
It's the only time I've been able to find him mentioned anywhere apart from his
to Harriet and I can't even find a marriage for this other bint.
Do I have a bigamist (Harriet) in the family or am I missing something?
- Prev by Date: Re: Baptising illegitimate children
- Next by Date: Re: The Plot Thickens
- Previous by thread: Meaning of Singlewoman in 1824
- Next by thread: Re: The Plot Thickens