Re: Samuel HINE

"Steve the Tyke" <steve.901@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:k917365qbg32s8k8hp06lkl59fkn2pn15h@xxxxxxxxxx
On Tue, 6 Jul 2010 20:23:12 +0100, "Tickettyboo"
<tickettyboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Steve the Tyke" <steve.901@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

I am being a little cheeky in asking for something my ancestry
subscription does not cover.

I am researching the name HINE for a friend and came across an listing
on ancestry concerning an entry in the England & Wales Criminal
Registers 1791-1892 which refers to Samuel Hine.

Samuel was born in Leekfrith in Staffordshire about 1798 and died in
Macclesfield in Cheshire in 1865. He married around 1823 but I can't
find a record of the marriage or the name of his wife at present.
There were 5 children born between 1823 and 1833.

The details of his crime that I can see are as follows:

Name: Samuel Hine
Age: 46
Estimated birth year: abt 1796