Re: Which Software?
- From: "Tom Perrett" <tomp@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 00:13:59 GMT
I've recently upgraded to Windows 7 from XP. I was using >TMG V6 genealogy software in XP but the vendors have >advised it won't work reliably in Windows 7. They went on to >suggest I purchase an upgraded
version of TMG. After reading reviews of various other >software packages I'm thinking of going with Family >Historian 4. Is anyone
familiar with this program and has anyone migrated data >from TMG to
this or any other genealogy programs?
I see you are Australian, the consumer
organisation Computer Choice recently
reveiwed a number of FH programs,
they put Family HIstorian at the top
of the heap.
I cannot comment on your last
Tom [Tom Perrett] <tomp@xxxxxxxxx>
- Prev by Date: Re: Export Legacy + photos - how?
- Next by Date: British Doctors practising medicine in France
- Previous by thread: Re: Which Software?
- Next by thread: Re: Which Software?