Re: OT ...
- From: "Liz Owen" <l.owen@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 19:11:26 +0100
"Alison Kilpatrick" <akilpatrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de
On Dec 23, 9:50 am, Ian Goddard <godda...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ron Lankshear in Sydney NSW wrote:
On 2009-12-23 9:19 AM, Liz Owen wrote:
The trouble with Don's typically acerbic etc is that it tended to take
harmless fun out of stuff.
Don was fun though
Indeed. What must have been almost his last contribution, on the
subject of Tinneyitus, was a real gem.
Isn't there a general newsgroup requirement that one raise a glass of
Scotch whenever his name is mentioned?
Best of the season, and all.
Thanks to all those who took the time to reply
- Prev by Date: Season's Greetings
- Next by Date: Re: Watkins family in 1911 census
- Previous by thread: Re: OT ...
- Next by thread: Re: OT ...