Re: 1901 census quick look up please
- From: "Debbie" <debaud60@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 17:14:44 GMT
"Ros Butt" <frizwid'ten'-genealogy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:3qh7i5p89jp9h852g0ohvrluk3mnq7jqvp@xxxxxxxxxx
I'm in between subscriptions at the moment and find myself in need of the
following information from the 1901 census for the following family,
probably in Hampshire but not completely sure:
Ann/Annie Cousins aged about 25, wife
Charles Abraham Cousins aged about 29, husband
George Charles Christopher, aged 4, son, born in Fareham
I've remembered now why I did not already have the census information for
the Cousins family - I couldn't find them! I had only found the
information on this other family of Cousins, which, after much tearing of
hair as to where this 'mother in law, Cropland' fitted in, it turned out to
be the wrong family - a 'red herring, which I then discarded. It's
possible that the father, Charles may have still been in the army and they
were overseas at the time.
Thanks once again
I used to live in Fareham! The local Registry Office just happens to be on Trinity Street.If you need any info about the Town let me know and I will help as im still in the area.
- Prev by Date: Re: 1901 census quick look up please
- Next by Date: Re: Wolverhampton & Birmingham are in Yorkshire, says Ancestry!
- Previous by thread: Re: 1901 census quick look up please
- Next by thread: Re: 1901 census quick look up please