Re: FMP 1851 Census
- From: Richard van Schaik <f.m.a.vanschaikREMOVE@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 20:27:54 +0100
Occasional Visitor wrote:
Richard van Schaik wrote:
FMP (used the data Jeff provided as well as data as above):
Piece and folio (with or without page) not found
Levi (no surname) Birth 1838 ± 2 Registration district Chippenham not
Mary (no surname) Birth 1819 ± 2 Registration district Chippenham not
Tried some other combinations also. Seems only Ancestry has this one.
Not so ..........
/1836 295 42 MAYELL, Mary Chippenham VIEW VIEW
Redid Mary as above ..... 129 results now (including the wanted Mary). Seems there was an update on FMP. But well OP has his record.
Richard van Schaik
Mail address changed repair to this on my site is being worked on
- Prev by Date: FindMyPast Changes to Ts & Cs
- Next by Date: Re: 1911 Census
- Previous by thread: Re: FMP 1851 Census
- Next by thread: Re: FMP 1851 Census