Re: Ancestry error corrections
- From: "Roy Stockdill" <roy.stockdill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 22:41:39 +0100
On 9 Sep 2009 at 23:27, Hugh Watkins wrote:
Roy Stockdill wrote:
I find FMP superior to Ancestry in just about every area.except quantity of data >
In the quantity v quality debate, give me QUALITY every time!
The difference between the two is that FMP is run by people who are genuinely
passionate about genealogy. Ancestry would be just as happy selling soap powder or
They are the Microsoft and McDonalds of the genealogy world.
Professional genealogical researcher, writer & lecturer
Newbies' Guide to Genealogy & Family History: www.genuki.org.uk/gs/Newbie.html
"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about,
and that is not being talked about."
- Prev by Date: Re: Ancestry error corrections
- Next by Date: Re: Ancestry error corrections
- Previous by thread: Re: Ancestry error corrections
- Next by thread: Re: Ancestry error corrections