Re: Don't give up searching!
- From: "Lesley Robertson" <l.a.robertson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 16:02:32 +0100
"Joe Pessarra" <joepessarra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Lesley Robertson" <l.a.robertson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Members of sgb have contributed ideas and searches to my quest for james
Black, the last person on the Whitsome war memorials to be identified. I
have to confess that I had pretty much given up as nothing worked.
Last evening I found him by accident!
Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations!
I know how you feel. After finally convincing my wife to look for some of
her ancestors, I finally found some relatives in South Africa, whom she
had known in the 1950's in Texas. Letter writing to them has resulted in
the promise of help in finding where their mutual ancestors originated in
Have you seen this website? http://www.eggsa.org/
It's the S.African genealogy Society's only branch.
- Prev by Date: Re: Don't give up searching!
- Next by Date: RE: Longevity
- Previous by thread: Re: Don't give up searching!
- Next by thread: Re: Don't give up searching!