- From: Kathleen Ogg-Moss <queenofthelittlebits@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 19:20:46 +0000
For what it's worth, I personally know 2 Rev. Dr.s in Canada, and neither have anything to do with the Roman Catholic Church or Church of England or even Methodist. They are Presbyterians. And now I await the criticism telling me we are talking about Britain not Canada as happened the last time I mentioned something on this list.
Windows Live Messenger. Multitasking at its finest.
- Prev by Date: Re: News extracts: Oct. 29, 1822: Deborah Hill, the poor female soldier [Lambeth-street, London]
- Next by Date: Re: Joseph Elkington 1739/40 - 1806
- Previous by thread: Re: News extracts: Oct. 29, 1822: Deborah Hill, the poor female soldier [Lambeth-street, London]
- Next by thread: Re: Rev. Dr.