Re: Robert Rowley, b1844 Shapwick Somerset - when did he die?
- From: "Cwatters" <colin.wattersNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 18:00:37 -0000
"Colin" <colinrowley_au@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I've reason to believe he came to Melbourne Australia in March 1885.
Father - George. Mother - Jane Vearing.
He had several siblings including: George b1831, John b1826, Edwin
b1840, James b1835 and Jane b1837 (all in Somerset)
Married to Flora and then Ann. no known children. Trade - Mason.
Household Record 1881 British Census
Search results | Download Previous Household Next Household
Name RelationMarital StatusGenderAgeBirthplaceOccupationDisability
Robert ROWLEY Head M Male 37 Shapwick Bricklayer
Ann ROWLEY Wife M Female 55 Pilton
Census PlaceWest Pennard, Somerset, England
Family History Library Film 1341581
Public Records Office Reference RG11
Piece / Folio 2414 / 9
Page Number 11
- Prev by Date: Re: News extracts: Jan. 25, 1815: Shipwreck at Long Island; loss of British officers and seamen
- Next by Date: Re: How do you know if you've got the right ones?
- Previous by thread: Robert Rowley, b1844 Shapwick Somerset - when did he die?
- Next by thread: Re: Robert Rowley, b1844 Shapwick Somerset - when did he die?