Re: ladies in waiting-genealogy

Hi Kathy,
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kathy" <kathysmi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Here's the info:
> The only information I have is the ancestors name who it would be
connected to, her name was Mary Anne Sexton, and she was said to have
been born in New Brunswick, Canada in the 1850's. By family stories,
they say her family was associated with the Sexton Can Company in
Wilmington, MA, but I've seen no proof to that as of yet. They were
said to have been fairly wealthy, however, nothing about her ancestry
has been passed down over the years, other than she had English
descent. She married John Knight Stinson in Jun 13,1864 in St.
John's, New Brunswick, Canada. The source for that is the St.
John's
Courier, New Brunswick. "St. Andrews Standard issue of June 22, 1864
At St. John on the 13th instant(June 13, 1864) by the Rev. A.W.
Nicholson, Mr John K. Stinson of St. Andrews, to Miss Mary Ann Sexton
of that city. "

Forgive me if I've missed it fin an earlier post of yours, but do the marriage registers of St.John New Brunswick give no clue as to parentage, or at least her father's name, or possible relatives who may have been witnesses?
Regards
John Henley

  • Ladies in waiting ---genealogy
    ... The only information I have is the ancestors name who it would be ... connected to, her name was Mary Anne Sexton, and she was said to have ... John's, New Brunswick, Canada. ... Mary Anne married a 2nd time after 1899 to William S. Smith of Sussex, ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)
  • ladies in waiting-genealogy
    ... The only information I have is the ancestors name who it would be ... connected to, her name was Mary Anne Sexton, and she was said to have ... John's, New Brunswick, Canada. ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)
  • ladies in waiting-genealogy
    ... The only information I have is the ancestors name who it would be ... connected to, her name was Mary Anne Sexton, and she was said to have ... John's, New Brunswick, Canada. ...
    (alt.talk.royalty)