Re: Graves

"Dave Mayall" <david.mayall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:rsdq94hr8h54pk4pktsjjbin5nuln84quj@xxxxxxxxxx

Oh, and as the final "clincher", I rather like graveyards. I find
them
very soothing, restful places. Clearly I'm just odd.

Leave aside the small chance of finding relevant clues about bloodkin,
cemeteries used to be great places to just sit and think, 'to stand
and stare'. That was before the pestilential days of mobile phones and
of vandals smashing up things for the pure hell of it.

Don

  • Re: Graves
    ... very soothing, restful places. ... Clearly I'm just odd. ... Sadly I can no longer wander through them, ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)
  • Re: Concurrent Upgrade Puzzlement.
    ... I think it odd that the upgrade ... I also thought it odd that the operating system did not seem to notice a ... Subject: Concurrent Upgrade Puzzlement. ... a chance. ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: If the iPad 2 does have a Retina-ish display, Im sold
    ... on the fly and have no chance to review your words before publication. ... Odd that you carry on making such plainly false statements. ... And this is an example of you taking chance to review your words before ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Cons Party Broadcast
    ... people from their families, but it also gave the children of the poor a chance to excel and get what was, in effect, a second rate education. ... There was the odd drunk, there was the odd sadist who liked hurting kids, I imagine there was even the odd paedophile. ... But it certainly opened up society because more kids from ordinary families were given a chance. ... Would you take the standard product from 'Bolted Down Comprehensive' and expect him or her to make their way in middle class society? ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: ALIENS ARE REAL, REVEALS FORMER ASTRONAUT
    ... I think the chance of either entertaining ... odd, irrational ideas is about the same. ... as believing that animal life is more valuable than human life? ...
    (sci.astro.amateur)