Occupation ... lawfunder?
- From: John Prentice <johnp.usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 23:28:29 +0100
Well, obviously not.
I've found a completely bewildering occupation for one of my ancestors, courtesy of the 1871 Census. It looks like "Lawfunder". Later, he's listed as Metal Worker, so my best guess is Iron founder, but it doesn't quite fit what's written.
If you fancy a go at it, go to http://www.genealogy-britain.org.uk and follow the "Today's brainteaser" link to see the image, then pop back here with your best guess!
LOOK OUT, SPAM BLOCK AHEAD!
To email me, remove ".invalid" from the email address!
- Prev by Date: Re: Ostheimer
- Next by Date: Re: Just getting started on the FAQ site...
- Previous by thread: Occupation hallier
- Next by thread: Re: Occupation ... lawfunder?