Re: Pig-ignorant attacks on Don Moody

Simon Dean wrote:
David Batten wrote:

We are not told by the OP what he considers "can only be described as
verbal filth"

That's because Moody makes threats and representations about what might
happen if you post his copyrighted material to the general public.

just let him sue - too expensive and no money to be made

I once asked a question on this newsgroup about
snip

Oh well, I had it in the neck.
snip

but Simon you and a few others tend to become a chewtoy
just as if you had on a T-shirt marked BITE ME

it is to do with the ambiguous way you use english and the way you overreact to criticism, instead of ignoring it if wrong, or learning from it if correct

Ozziebert is busy picking the scabs of his sores instead of doing genealogy
It looks like he had a bad day at the office after wetting his bed in the morning

I am looking forwards to being back in Brum in a couple of weeks

take care

Hugh W

http://snaps4.blogspot.com/ photographs and walks

GENEALOGE http://hughw36.blogspot.com/ MAIN BLOG

  • Re: Post Mortem terminology
    ... which the medical schools of the world put on line ... serious thought to exactly how they relate to the discussion of genealogy. ... Stop playing net shrink, indeed, Miss Ann Landers! ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)
  • Re: funny creationsist
    ... If you just had Luke's genealogy without Matthew's, ... I have a big problem with both Jim's categorization of the Bible as history ... the Hebrew tribes, a cultural truth, every bit as much as Greek myths or ...
    (talk.origins)
  • POTM Re: Re: funny creationsist
    ... If you just had Luke's genealogy without Matthew's, ... I have a big problem with both Jim's categorization of the Bible as history ... the Hebrew tribes, a cultural truth, every bit as much as Greek myths or ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Islington address
    ... Stuart Noble wrote: ... I enjoyed the virtual journey ... For genealogy and help with family and local history in Bristol and district http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Brycgstow/ ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)
  • Re: Moody
    ... Simon Dean wrote: ... But don't bother looking at things from another persons perspective, ... because when you're look at a Bantu with an 18" machete running towards ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)