- From: "Astral Voyager" <nobody.home@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 17:59:53 GMT
Any suggestions on what the last entry on image
says? Hoping someone can see something I cannot.
Ancestry transcribes it as 'Isaac'. I can see why but the age entry would
suggest they are female. The relationship also seems to read 'niece in law'.
Not a relationship I have come across before.
Taking the letters one at a time I would say it reads 'Jsaae' but that makes
no sense. I can't match the entry with any known members of that family.
- Prev by Date: Re: What's happening with this census entry?
- Next by Date: Re: A cousin has died in Devizes. Question
- Previous by thread: What's happening with this census entry?
- Next by thread: Re: Any suggestions?