Re: World War I death
- From: Graeme Wall <Graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 12:39:16 +0100
In message <2e87cfd4e%Graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Graeme Wall <Graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
When I first got the death certificate I couldn't work out why Hannah had
apparently only left a few bits of furniture to her 'son' and the house to
her step-sister, the former actually being her nephew made more since.
Or even 'made more sense', to make more sense of that last sentence!
My genealogy website:
- Prev by Date: Re: Archive Time Bomb
- Next by Date: Re: World War I death
- Previous by thread: Re: World War I death
- Next by thread: Re: World War I death