Re: I don't like Family Historian either

"Hugh Watkins" <hugh.watkins@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On what basis do you make the claim that the link I provided was to an
illegal copy of Family Tree Maker? Provide facts and I will bring it to
the attention of MyFamily.com personally. If, again, it is so much hot
air then please try to get the facts of a matter before you post. You
will end up looking less of an idiot.

LOL

pointless to test a less than fully featured trial version of any
software

Which totally fails to answer the question.

I posted a link to a trial version of FTM. You came back and inferred that I
had posted a link to an illegal copy of the software. You do seem to have a
fondness for making libellous statements against me so I asked you to
justify this latest one. I invite you again to provide the facts to support
your assertion as to the legality of the link.

AV.

  • Re: Max was told about the fix last year...
    ... Well unless somebody comes forward with some evidence they're ... There you go again summoning a WMSC in advance of any investigation. ... It's actually not his job to provide the facts. ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: Somehow No One Seems To Think
    ... Power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely ... I almost totally agree with that, and it doesn't seem to matter what ... The greater, and more concentrated the control and power becomes, the ... Again and again and again--what are the facts? ...
    (rec.bicycles.racing)
  • Re: Speculative concept of universal growth was: earth expansion
    ... let's go for some speculation: ... new state: matter. ... Seeds of matter catalyzes the organization of the fluid into more ... If the job is done right, with the facts laid out ...
    (sci.geo.geology)
  • Re: Get ready for a bumpy ride.......
    ... factions believe deficits don't matter for opposite and incompatible ... Denying facts is not evidence either. ... therefore a witch. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)