family research in London
- From: "Martha McDonald" <marthamcdonald@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 01:37:10 GMT
I apologize for asking for assistance for information which has probably
been addressed many times before.
I will soon be in London for 8 days and plan to do some family research for
nationalization records, death and birth records.
Would it be better to go to The Family Records Center on Maydellton St. in
London or go to Record Office in Kew?
I believe both locations have the index books which I know to be the first
step. If I should be so lucky as to find the information I seek, which
location can provide copies in the shortest period of time?
Thanking you in advance,
Martha Laufer McDonald
- Prev by Date: Re: OT - Happy Mother's Day
- Next by Date: Re: family research in London
- Previous by thread: mapping surnames and post codes
- Next by thread: Re: family research in London