Re: Laki eruption 8 June 1783
- From: "Dave Cornwell" <davemccignorethis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 23:18:02 GMT
"Graham P Davis" <newsboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Nick Russell wrote:------------------------
Apropos of which, I wonder if there exists anywhere a day-by-day listing
of the weather for the last few centuries? We all have people being born,
baptized, married and buried on specific dates, without knowing what
days were like, at least weather-wise.
The following site isn't a daily summary but is the best I know of:
I'm cross-posting to uk.sci.weather in case anyone there has better ideas.
Graham P Davis
Bracknell, Berks., UK
Send e-mails to "newsman" as mails to "newsboy" are ignored.
I love reading those records, especially during this boring spell of current
weather and particularly the events of the past 50 years.
- Prev by Date: Re: Ancestry.co.uk
- Next by Date: Re: Ancestry.co.uk
- Previous by thread: Re: Laki eruption 8 June 1783
- Next by thread: Re: Laki eruption 8 June 1783