16th Doc in English

I have purchased, from Nat Archives, a 2 page document that I am totally unable to read. See Ref below .

If I got these images reproduced ( hard copy) in a much larger print I could mail them if there was SKS on the List
to help decipher this old 16th script
or
will send as jpeg file which could be enlarged to view via (eg) Photoshop .

Would greatly appreciate the expertise of someone who can read old english script or someone who could point
me in the right direction to get help.

Best regards
David Vesey.

Scope and content
Thomas MAWLE, Denise his wife, Richard RASCALL, and Joan his wife, v. Richard VEYSYE, and John FELYSE and John CLERK, grantees to uses.: Refusal to present a surrender by Lawrence Veysy, since deceased, of a messuage and land held of the manor of Dedham and detention of his will and of deeds relating to a meadow in Stratford.: ESSEX.
Covering dates 1544-1551

FYI: This might well turn out to be the Richard Veysy/Vesey who witnessed/signed the back of the Feb 1552 doc I already have from my 12xggfather
Wm Vesey of Hadleigh Sfk. The above referenced Lawrence/Laurence Vesey/Veysy may be the son of my ancestor Robert V abt 1494-1560 of Hadleigh
and brother of William V . I am trying to establish a link to my early V lines from Hadleigh/Hiintlesham Sfk - with this Dedham Ess family

Have found an early 16thC Walter Vesey/Veysy with sons Richard -John-Thomas holding lands in Dedham and Arleigh areas of Essex ( not far
at all from Hadleigh -Hintlesham were my V lived in this timeframe).
.