Re: Error rate on FreeBMD?

Will J wrote:

Are you really suggesting that Ancestry would stop users using Ancestry
images to transcribe for a project that shares all its data with Ancestry? I
think Dave would have pointed this out already if it were the case.

I didn't believe that it needed pointing out.

The images are a copyright work, created by Ancestry, and use without a
licence is a breach of their copyright.

FreeBMD and Ancestry have an ongoing relationship, which involves each
party licencing its copyright works to the other.

Our licencing agreement is based upon supply of scans to order over an
agreed timescale, and supply of data, again to an agreed timescale. It
is not based on some kind of free-for-all.

.