Re: Back-ups on CD
- From: "Lesley Robertson" <l.a.robertson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 10:22:58 +0200
"Tids" <carroll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht
I don't know - I do prefer the female version of my name.
"Eve McLaughlin" <eve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In article <2fcSLkCwyQXEJwND@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, John Gibson Chalmers
In message <VLCdnU-eA_WZ-MHZnZ2dnUVZ8qOdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Lesley
Robertson <l.a.robertson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
I'm told that tape is apparently the best method for
archiving, but that's going to have to wait until my archive has a bit
Not so Leslie
Not so fast, makes sense
not so rash, not so confident - maybe
but what is this not so Leslie? - can't be addressing the poster...!
No worse than putting 2 spaces between 'the' and 'poster' rather
than the customary ONE space.
- Prev by Date: Re: 1841 Census lookup Bethnal Green please.
- Next by Date: Re: Ancestry BMD problem?
- Previous by thread: Re: Back-ups on CD
- Next by thread: Re: Back-ups on CD