Re: Family Bible and census.
- From: "confusedcom" <confusedcom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 20:04:11 +0100
"john" <nqe-1blm@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Sorry, 1901 and 1891.
What is your problem with that family? A clear, succinct note of the
full information (names/dates/places/etc) you have may allow someone to
Cant find any Le Tissiers in Plymouth in . I can find a Le Tulser family.
Mabel . Her father would have been John and mother possibly a Cornish woman
named Bessie. ( Elisabeth?) I need something to track Bessie's maiden name
( possible Francis ) to her place of Birth. People say she and John are
Channel Is. ( Guernsey). One result I have puts her as Cornish if she is the
Tulser in the 1901 census.
But to confirm that I need to get details. Half her children were born
in Cornwall. Others in Plymouth. Large family.
We now live in Cornwall. It would be nice to visit this ladies birth place.
Did it for John Chattin. Got the pictures. I am also trying to list the
I want a history book for my boy showing him who was who and from where.
- Prev by Date: Re: Family Bible and census.
- Next by Date: Re: Family Bible and census.
- Previous by thread: Re: Family Bible and census.
- Next by thread: Re: Family Bible and census.