Re: Don!

"Liz" <pandora@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1144601929.25476.0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Can it be that it is the flower-like sensitivity of the recipients which
is more the issue?

LOL -- I can reassure you I could never be described as having flower-like
sensitivity.
However I do object very strongly about being accused of cheating, stealing
and generally trying to take advantage of other peoples work especially when
looking for assistance for the correct route to obtain necessary
permissions.

--

regards Jill Bowis
Surnames search www.bowis.co.uk

  • Re: C# case sensitive or not
    ... i find one thing particular anoying... ... sensitivity of C# or at least my C# environment of Visual Studio. ... Pse. ... lol .. ...
  • Re: Daily Show 2/13
    ... the height of sensitivity to repeat about 100 times, ... SHOT A 78-YEAR-OLD MAN IN THE FACE!! ... LOL! ... you think Whittington and his family hadn't noticed? ...
    (rec.arts.tv)