Re: [GEN-BENELUX] Re: North American Dutch Genealogy

And vice versa, Richard. It will give some people in the Netherlands a chance to perhaps find descendants of their forebears. Research in North America is not as easy as it is in the Netherlands. Here in Ontario things before 1900 are sometimes very difficult to find. I have a family who married in 1868 and had 8 children, only one was registered and then not until he was 59 years of age. Tony