Re: North American Dutch Genealogy

Richard van Schaik wrote:

A group like this will depend on information given by either the films
made by the mormons or from dutch researchers themselves. So I don't
think that Tony will give you any problem in subscribing as a
volunteer to answer. I do think that he means that it is *not* the
purpose of this group to ask for research in the States, just for
extra possibillities for some living in North America to research
their European ancestors.
Richard,

Tony mailed me outside this list with just about that answer. I sorta kew this too, but thought an extra clarification might be helpful.

Fokke

.