Re: Ta.i Sao 31 Su+ Sa~i Tu+./Bi. Thie^u Tru+o+'c 1975 Ma` Zero Sau 1975?
- From: hotac <hochimanh@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 12:36:42 -0700 (PDT)
On Apr 29, 6:34 pm, ":))" <bennypo...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mo*'i cho^m ddu*o*.c mo^.t ba`i vie^'t co' "giao ca^'u" to*'i va^'n
dde^` ne` Hotac:
On Sunday, September 2, 2001, a man burned himself to death in Danang,
Central Vietnam to protest against religious persecution by the
Vietnam Communist Party and its government. Ho Tan Anh, 61 years old,
an honest and devoted farmer, leader of the Buddhist Youth Movement in
Quang Nam Province, set himself on fire at 4:30 AM and died shortly
later at a park of the city.
At first, Communist authorities denied the news report, but on Monday
Sept 3, local Public Security Department confirmed the report, saying
that there was a male citizen who committed suicide at time and place
stated in the report.
What happens to Đại Đức, Ni Cô, Sư Nữ, Tăng, Ni, et al. ????
- Prev by Date: Re: Bà NGÔ ĐÌNH NHU khuê danh TRẦN LỆ XUÂN
- Next by Date: Re: Bà NGÔ ĐÌNH NHU khuê danh TRẦN LỆ XUÂN
- Previous by thread: First of May
- Next by thread: Re: Ta.i Sao 31 Su+ Sa~i Tu+./Bi. Thie^u Tru+o+'c 1975 Ma` Zero Sau 1975?