UCV To^?ng Tho^'ng Ron Paul u?ng ho^. Tho^'ng DDo^'c Texas chia ddo^i nu*o*'c My~ vo*'i Texas la` quo^'c gia ddo^.c la^.p

Ma^`m mo^'ng chia ddo^i nu*o*'c My~ dda~ ba('t dda^`u vo*'i Texas.
Ne^'u co' bie^'n co^' lo*'n la`m suy sa^.p nu*o*'c My~ thi` da^n Texas
se~ ddu*'ng le^n ddo`i ta'ch ra kho?i nu*o*'c My~. Sau khi Texas ta'ch
ra thi` co' the^? New York va` California se~ ta'ch ra. Va` nu*o*'c
My~ chia la`m 3-4 nu*o*'c nho?. Hie^.n nay kinh te^' My~ chu*a tuye^.t
vo.ng ne^n chuye^.n ta'ch ro*`i ddo^.c la^.p hai o^ng Tho^'ng DDo^'c
Perry va` UCV Ron Paul chi? no'i cho vui ma` tho^i.

http://thinkprogress.org/2009/04/20/ron-paul-secession/
Ron Paul defends Texas secession as 'very much an American principle.'

Gov. Rick Perry (R-TX) recently raised the idea of Texas seceding from
the Union as one possible response to President Obama's fiscal
policies. Now, Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) is following suit. In a video post
on his Campaign for Liberty PAC, Paul said the secession debate "is
worth a discussion":

[Perry] really stirred some of the liberal media, where they
started screaming about: 'What is going on here, this is un-American.'
I heard one individual say 'this is treasonous to even talk about it.'
Well, they don't know their history very well, because if they think
about it...it is very American to talk about secession. That's how we
came in being. Thirteen colonies seceded from the British and
established a new country. So secession is a very much American
principle.
.