Re: Dido - White Flag

On Feb 27, 5:34 pm, "n.t." <cool_...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dido - White Flaghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrK3XszSzgc

Enjoy!
n.t.

Ba`i na`y nghe sao co' ve? gio^'ng ba`i Nie^.m Khu'c Cuo^'i cu?a fi-
me^u qua' va^.y ca`? :-)

Thie^.t la` to^.i nghie^.p! :-)

Heheheh!!!
n.t.
-----------------

I know you think that I shouldn't still love you,
Or tell you that.
But if I didn't say it, well I'd still have felt it
where's the sense in that?

I promise I'm not trying to make your life harder
Or return to where we were

I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be

I know I left too much mess and
destruction to come back again
And I caused nothing but trouble
I understand if you can't talk to me again
And if you live by the rules of "it's over"
then I'm sure that that makes sense

I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be

And when we meet
Which I'm sure we will
All that was there
Will be there still
I'll let it pass
And hold my tongue
And you will think
That I've moved on....

I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be

I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be

I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be

  • Re: [SLE] Not So Fast: Clueless twerps
    ... *** I will go down w/ this ship and I wont put my hands up and ... surrender.There will be no white flag above my door*** ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [SLE] Not So Fast: Linux on the Desktop
    ... *** I will go down w/ this ship and I wont put my hands up and ... surrender.There will be no white flag above my door*** ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Sues F&W and DCL Trip - Day 4 of 7
    ... Last night we went back out to walk around deck 4 (the outside ... We actually played when we first boarded the ship. ... the smoke in our stateroom (our verandah door was not open). ... For the price you pay to get a verandah, ...
    (rec.arts.disney.parks)
  • Re: Stories that made you cry
    ... consequences of going through a door that says that, ... secret corner of the universe and if they come up snake-eyes, you die ... >So, if you're taking a cruise on the Pacific Princess, and see a door ... C is not likely to be the issue on a ship at sea, or in space, and B tends ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Idiot Plots That should just die.
    ... If someone tries to kill you, ... When Jack Bauer leads 200 commandos through the front door of the ... Angel - it's how Holtz killed the vampire that inhabited his daughter's ... Ship is in orbit around a planet. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)