Bush chides Congress for lack of action

HeHe .... ho^m nay Bush blame DEM control congress ve^` "sagging
economy". Tui no'i ru` mo+`. Recession hay kho^ng, kho^ng the^? blame
on just the President.

Bush chides Congress for lack of action
'Tough time for our economy,' he says, urging action on energy plans

WASHINGTON - President Bush on Tuesday accused the Democratic-led
Congress of blocking his proposals to deal with rising gas prices and
dragging its feet on measures to address the sagging economy ...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24366730/

  • Re: OT-37 Senators Give The Finger To Voters
    ... President Bush has quietly claimed the authority to disobey more than ... 750 laws enacted since he took office, asserting that he has the power ... to set aside any statute passed by Congress when it conflicts with his ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Bush Failures May Force McCain, Obama to Make Like FDR in 2009
    ... I'm sure "Honest John" McBush loves the Bush Legacy ... The next White House occupant will inherit the deepest housing recession in a generation, growing fears of bank failures, a sinking dollar, $4 gasoline and an economy bleeding jobs. ... Historians say the economic and foreign policy crises in Bush's wake will present either Democrat Barack Obama or Republican John McCain with the biggest challenges to a new president since Herbert Hoover left office during the Great Depression. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: A vet speaks out about Bush
    ... Both Claimed That a President May Violate Congress' Laws to Protect ... They reported that Bush authorized the National ... the president had ignored the law. ...
    (soc.culture.iraq)
  • Re: Bushs Illusion Of Progress In Iraq
    ... Both Claimed That a President May Violate Congress' Laws to Protect National ... They reported that Bush authorized the National ... the president had ignored the law. ...
    (soc.culture.iraq)
  • Re: You Smuggers Dont Get It!!!
    ... Mexican President Salinas, US President Bush, Canadian ... Show me where Clinton signed it away. ... Congress creates budgets Presidents simply sign them, ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)