Re: Hoa Tulibs o+? Roozengaarde show garden, Washington State.
- From: learningvietnamese@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 18:13:56 -0700 (PDT)
Hi`nh dde.p qua' cho+`i chi. Mai ui! :-)
Trong na`y co' nhie^`u nhie^'p a?nh gia (ma^'y chi.) a'c lie^.t
enjoyed it a lot, especially when it's scv-original :-)
On Apr 13, 1:09 pm, Mai Dao <MaiDa...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Roozengaarde was established in 1985 by the Roozen family and
Washington Bulb Company, Inc. The Roozen family business of growing
Tulips, Daffodils and Irises is the largest in the world, covering
Skagit Valley with more than 1200 acres of field blooms and 15 acres
of greenhouses. The driving force behind Roozengaarde was Bernadette
"Each fall, the 3 acre show garden is planted with over two hundred
thousand spring-flowering bulbs, providing a gorgeous display of color
during the early weeks of spring. Roozengaarde is an official Sponsor
of the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival. We welcome hundreds of thousands
of visitors, from all over the country and from around the world, to
our garden and store during the festival."
Hi`nh Tui chu.p tu+` Roozengaarde show garden.
- Prev by Date: (nha.c) Du Mu.c
- Next by Date: Re: Tui mo+'i co' ca^y ddo+`n
- Previous by thread: Re: Hoa Tulibs o+? Roozengaarde show garden, Washington State.
- Next by thread: Re: Hoa Tulibs o+? Roozengaarde show garden, Washington State.