On Aug 10, 8:12 am, Su'ng M16 <sung...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Aug 9, 9:01 pm, nttn1...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Listen ...listen ... listen ... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGiaEKkrOaA

nn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rhythm Of The Rain
~~ THE CASCADES

Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain
Telling me just what a fool I've been
I wish that it would go and let me cry in vain
And let me be alone again

The only girl I care about has gone away
Looking for a brand new start
But little does she know
That when she left that day
Along with her she took my heart

Rain please tell me now does that seem fair
For her to steal my heart away when she don't care
I can't love another when my hearts somewhere far away

The only girl I care about has gone away
Looking for a brand new start
But little does she know that when she left that day
Along with her she took my heart

[Instrumental Interlude]

Rain won't you tell her that I love her so
Please ask the sun to set her heart aglow
Rain in her heart and let the love we knew start to grow

Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain
Telling me just what a fool I've been
I wish that it would go and let me cry in vain
And let me be alone again

Oh, listen to the falling rain
Pitter pater, pitter pater
Oh, oh, oh, listen to the falling rain
Pitter pater, pitter pater

Ca'm o*n co^ Nga.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIgBkVi5-uM&mode=related&search=

:))

nn

  • Re: Rhythm Of The Rain -- THE CASCADES
    ... I wish that it would go and let me cry in vain ... For her to steal my heart away when she don't care ... Pitter pater, pitter pater ...
    (soc.culture.vietnamese)
  • Commentary on Psalm 118 (29), 1
    ... If the cry to the Lord uttered by those who pray is made with the sound of ... But if it comes from the heart, even if the bodily voice is ... May 11th - St. Francis di Girolama. ... She had murdered her father and served in the Spanish army, ...
    (alt.religion.christian)
  • Re: May Motorcycle aware month
    ... But, you didn't see me, cry as my children where born and have their ... name written over and in my heart. ... rico - passing it on ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Maybes Passing
    ... the group last night when I saw the memorial thread my heart sunk. ... You want to cry, but you can't. ... Because I think a smiling face is the cutest, ... Will you smile for me? ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Oh Naughty Wally
    ... >>> creation that is so close to my own heart. ... They sing when they want to cry. ... Their hearts break when a friend dies. ... >>> They bring joy, hope and love. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)