I emailed Orly Taitz's site, they still claim the faked Kenyan "birth certificate" is real, asked for money
- From: Johnny Asia <engram52318@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 06:45:14 -0400
I emailed the Orly Taitz website, http://orlytaitzesq.com/
asking why the faked, prank Kenyan
birth certificate is still on her site. I got this reply, and an
auto-reply request for money.
Subject: RE: Kenyan birth certificate
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 20:49:21 -0700
try reading my website that was debunked DAYS ago....
Subject: [Auto-Reply] Kenyan birth certificate
Thank you for you interest in and appreciation of all the work that
went in to the presentation of critical information presented on the
web site by making a donation.
We cannot continue to exist without your support and we all need to
do our part to save our country, if you can't get involved yourself,
then your donation will help those who are working hard to get things
THANK YOU!!!! Very Much as we can use all the help we can get to do
more research and share more facts with others to help save this
Best regards, Jim
Pucker your lips for the Apocalypse!
Johnny Asia, Guitarist from the Future
- Prev by Date: Interpol detrás de Patricia Poleo
- Next by Date: Una chica del Bronx New York en la corte suprema...Viva Puerto Rico
- Previous by thread: Interpol detrás de Patricia Poleo
- Next by thread: Una chica del Bronx New York en la corte suprema...Viva Puerto Rico