Venezuela to Buy Russian Weaponry Worth $2 Billion

Venezuela to Buy Russian Weaponry Worth $2 Billion
http://nyjtimes.com/Stories/2008/07-03-08/VenezuelaToBuyRussianWeaponry.htm

{EXCERPT} New York Jewish Times, NYThe Project 636 submarine is designed for
anti-submarine warfare and anti-surface-ship warfare, and also for general
reconnaissance and patrol missions....

http://nyjtimes.com/Stories/2008/07-03-08/VenezuelaToBuyRussianWeaponry.htm

War Correspondents/Photo Journalists Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/war-correspondents

U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully
reproducing copyrighted material. In abidance
with our laws this report cannot be provided in
its entirety. However, you can read it in full
today at the supplied URL. The subject/content of
this report is not necessarily the viewpoint of
the distributing Library. This report is provided
for your information and discussion.

-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
Military News and Information Editor (http://www.13105320634.com)
The American War Library, Est. 1988 (http://www.amervets.com)
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247
1-310-532-0634

Military Webmaster Site Link Request Form:
http://www.amervets.com/linkreq.htm

Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
http://members.aol.com/amerwar/share.htm

  • Re: US triples military assistance to RP
    ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ... Military Webmaster Site Link Request Form: ...
    (soc.culture.filipino)
  • Re: Military asks P62.7B to crush rebellion
    ... they are 'friendly' nation laws aren't they? ... Inquirer.net, Philippines, By Christian V. Esguerra MANILA, Philippines -- President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyos order to crush all armed rebellion in three years will cost the... ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (soc.culture.filipino)
  • Re: US triples military assistance to RP
    ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... In abidance ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (soc.culture.filipino)
  • NavNews for Monday, March 27, 2006
    ... Newport News Employees Set Donor Record ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Re: VFW National Commander recommends eliminating smoking from halls
    ... seething edifice of tobacco smoke and chew. ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)