Sepetember 11th, On this 2nd day that shall live in Infamy ...

Could we forgive and learn how to forget ?
I don't think so.

Today we honor Our Men and Women in Uniform.
God Bless America.

Jonathan -

  • Teamsters get one right
    ... members getting out. ... Already there are 5 states that honor a military ... drivers license Minnesota, Florida, Nevada, Ohio, and Rhode Island. ... The country's come a long way from throwing your uniform in the trash at ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)
  • Re: The date is set
    ... that's too general a statement at this point in history. ... It is ALWAYS an honor to serve. ... has put on a uniform to represent the USA has the right to be proud to do ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: The date is set
    ... that's too general a statement at this point in history. ... It is ALWAYS an honor to serve. ... has put on a uniform to represent the USA has the right to be proud to do ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: Why would God Bless America?
    ... When America' starting wars? ... There is no honor in their mission ... There is no honor in so-called freedom fighting ... But why would God bless America ...
    (alt.politics.bush)
  • Re: WANTED: A new veterans organization with a new mission...
    ... these veterans are not buried in military uniform, ... from around the world have shown that the remains of military burials from ... America thanks and appreciates the many dedicated and generous Honor ... of our veterans. ...
    (soc.veterans)