Re: WHAT OUR COUNTRY WOULD NOT GET WITHOUT TENNEBERG 3 BATTLE ( ADVANCE NR 2)
- From: AC <agnescherry@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 13:26:15 -0700 (PDT)
On Oct 5, 3:26 pm, AC <agnesche...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
INVESTIGATION INTO: Drug Abuse by Medicare Part D Beneficiaries
C-SPANA Senate subcommittee heard about a new report today that says
some recipients of Medicare Part D are using the plan to buy large
quantities of frequently-abused drugs like Oxycontin to use or sell.
( reminder : Advance nr 1 is that NYT knows which article in the NYT
archives was realy published in the daily NYT)
"Susan Cornwell and Jim Wolf | Reuters
The United States has invited Russia to use its own radars and other
sensors to size up one or more U.S. missile-defense flight tests as
part of a new push to persuade Moscow that the system poses it no
threat, a Pentagon official said on Tuesday.
The idea is to let Russia measure for itself the performance of U.S.
interceptor missiles being deployed in and around Europe in what
Washington says is a layered shield against missiles that could be
fired by countries like Iran
- Prev by Date: America honors Lee Kuan Yew
- Next by Date: Pragmatics of Tenneberg 3
- Previous by thread: WHAT OUR COUNTRY WOULD NOT GET WITHOUT TENNEBERG 3 BATTLE ( ADVANCE NR 2)
- Next by thread: Re: WHAT OUR COUNTRY WOULD NOT GET WITHOUT TENNEBERG 3 BATTLE ( ADVANCE NR 2)